We have spent the last few months re-designing the Sussex Business Directory so its packed full of useful features for Sussex businesses who want to increase their companies web presence without spending £1000s on optimisation. We have engineered the entire site around raising the profile, with all of the major search engines, for every business listed in our directory.
Our BASIC BUSINESS LISTING is FREE OF CHARGE and consists of the following:
- Your Business name
- Your business contact name
- Your business address
- Your business office phone, mobile & fax number
- Your business introduction (limited to 100 characters)
- Add your business to 1 category
- Add 1 photo to enhance your business listing page
Should you wish to enhance your business profile, then there are nominal charges for the following additions/upgrades:
ENHANCED BUSINESS LISTING (optional extras)
- Your business website URL - this provides a direct inbound link from our site to yours (£10.00 per year)
- Your business email address (£10.00 per year)
- An unlimited business introduction - this allows you to write as much relevant text about your business, which is an ideal method of increasing your websites page ranking with all of the major search engines. (£20.00 per year)
- Add your business to a further 4 categories (£5 per additional category - if you can't find your preferred category, please mail us with your preferred category and we will add it for you.
- Add addtional images to enhance your business listing (£5 per additional images/photo per year - up to a total of 6 images/photos)
This ensures that for a MAXIMUM cost of only £95.00 per year your business is being promoted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
So How Does it All Work?
All major search engines work by searching websites for new content and links. As the Sussex Business Directory will contain both correctly structured and relevent text and image links from our site to yours, it creates a clear pathway for the search engine spiders to locate your site. The more spiders hitting your site, the higher your ranking will be. In addition, if you do not have a website, your info page within the Directory will act as a webpage for your business, again being found by the search engine spiders and giving you a superb web presence.
There is a rule of thumb associated with customers searching for businesses on the web. This states that if a customer cannot find what they are looking for on the first two pages of any search, then they tend not to look on page three. Therefore if you do a search on, say Google, for Shoreham-by-sea builders and your website or business details do not appear on the first two pages, then you will, potentially, lose that customer.
Test Your Site
A good method of seeing how well your companies web presence is, is to search with key words and phrases. For example, if your company is called Johns Window Cleaners and it operates in the Brighton area, go to Google or one of the other search engines and search for window cleaners in brighton, brighton based window cleaners, specialist window cleaners in sussex. Do not just search for Johns Window Cleaners, because you can bet that your potential customers won't. You'll probably be suprised with the results of this little test and if your website is below page three of any of the searches, the Sussex Business Directory will help boost your web presence enormously.